Why belong to ECAWA?
ECAWA has been a thriving professional association for well over 30 years, offering members support of a national and international standard.
The ECAWA community is made up of people for whom this support has opened new doors and helped them to meet challenges.
ECAWA offers a variety of services to its members. Aside from the invaluable advice about all matters associated with using information technology in education, we provide:
- Free or low cost professional learning
- Opportunities for members to develop their skills and confidence in presenting to audiences of various sizes
- Technology issues advocacy
- Regular ECAWA Updates to keep you informed about forthcoming events and opportunities
- Discounted access to ECAWA State Conference, ACCE Conference and other major PD/ PL events were “member” rates are advertised
- Subsidies to assist members to attend ACCE Conferences
- Access to grants and subsidies that may be available from time to time
- Participation in state wide or national projects
- Access to Australian Educational Computing journal — Online access via the ACCE
- Access to regular ACCE ISTE Study Tours
- Awards: ECAWA Educator of the Year / ECAWA Educational Leader of the Year / ECAWA Digital Technologies Teacher of the Year
- Nominations for national recognition: ACS / ACCE Educator of the Year and ACS / ACCE Educational Leader of the Year and ACS / ACCE Digital Technologies Teacher of the Year
- LOGIN Light – online each week during the school term
- Teacher resource materials
- Connections with competitions, special purchasing offers, etc as appropriate