ECAWA 2019 – A Carnival of Computing!
K-12 teachers are able to select from a range of future-focused, innovative, practical, hands-on masterclasses that provide opportunities for deep learning.
Grab your colleagues and teaching friends – come along to one of these locations.
Experience the most unique, immersive days of learning.
Celebrate the main shows, and the sideshows, presented in unique locations by our local talent.
ECAWA’s vision and mission encompass promulgating knowledge, provide meaningful professional learning opportunities and offer a forum for its members to exchange ideas.
Welcome to ECAWA’s 2019 bespoke IT conference.
⇒Who: All teachers from across the sectors, pre-service teachers from every university, educators K-12 and people TAFE, University interested in educational computing, ICT and / or digital technologies.
⇒What: Digital Systems, Representation of Data, Collecting, Managing and Analysing Data, ICT capabilities.
⇒Where: Various venues in Perth as well as Albany, Bunbury, Dowerin, Geraldton, Karratha.
- Thursday, June 6th – 2 hours – 4.00pm – 6.00pm
- Friday, June 7th – 9:00am – 4:00pm
- Saturday, June 8th – 9:00am – 3:30pm
In regional areas please note the specific times and venues for your area.
⇒How: Choose your Masterclass, register via ECAWeb at turn up to the venue – Enjoy
⇒Why: Extending our reach, exposing talents, and engaging our learners
– All costs are noted in the “ticket” area.
– Three Day Tickets are valid for masterclasses across the whole Carnival – as long as a place is available when you register your masterclass preferences.
– Three Day Tickets include the Carnival Dinner.
– Masterclasses are to be held at various venues. See the main page for each region and the page for each presentation for details.