See what Grok Academy is offering at #ECAWA2023
The Grok Academy team will be at the ECAWA 2023 State Conference with a wonderful line up of presentations.
Unless otherwise noted, the Grok Academy presentations have been designed to suit the needs of teachers working from Year 4 through to Year 10.
Check out the information linked below so that you are ready to make your selections.
- Hacking the classroom: engaging students with fun and interactive cybersecurity lessons
- From Scratch to Python and Beyond: effective strategies for scaffolding programming instruction
- Design Thinking in Digital Technologies
- “Hello World, Hello Challenges”: the concepts that make learning to code challenging
- Code craft: Pedagogies for teaching programming
- Beyond the Spreadsheet: the why and how of teaching data analysis
- Understanding the Divide: Digital Technologies vs Digital Literacy (Thursday and Friday)
- Teaching Digital Technologies in the age of AI
School Members may purchase as many tickets as they require, but may find it more convenient to contact the Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org to place an order for multiple tickets.
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
Join the Team from Grok Academy at the ECAWA 2023 State Conference on Thursday the 5th and Friday the 6th of October, 2023
ECAWA 2023 State Conference
Main page: https://ecawa.wa.edu.au/conferences/2023-state-conference/
Dates: Thursday the 5th and Friday the 6th of October 2023
Venue: Christ Church Grammar School
Parking: Plenty of parking available or arrive by train and walk over to the school.
Presenters and Presentations: Presenters and Presentations form
Registration and Conference Tickets: See https://ecawa.wa.edu.au/professional_learning/professional-learning-event-tickets/ Choose your ticket and pay online
Record keeping: Certificates recording your participation in this event will be made available at the event
Enquiries: contact firstname.lastname@example.org