Curriculum, classroom ideas and conversation!
….an invitation from Scitech
Join us for an evening at Scitech where you will have the chance to:
• Participate in hands-on activities focused on teaching the Digital Technologies curriculum,
and teaching with digital technology
• Preview Scitech’s exciting new Technology Show for schools
• Network with other teachers and educational providers
What are the activities?
• Designing video games with Bloxels™
• Exploring coding and physical computing with Micro:bits™
• Create electronic and coding projects with KodeKlix™
• Pixel art and representations of data
• Designing and understanding algorithms with f lowcharts
• Taking apart digital systems (with a screwdriver)
Who should attend?
• Primary educators and school leaders wanting to know more about the Digital
Technologies curriculum and integrating digital technology in the classroom
Date: Wednesday the 17th of October, 2018
Time: 4.30am – 6.30pm
Venue: Scitech, West Perth
Cost: Teachers – $15.00 Pre Service – $7.50
Tickets: Book online via Eventbrite at https://scitechhandsontech.eventbrite.com.au