A hands-on, informative session to develop your understanding of the Technology and Enterprise Learning Area through The Value Adding Quest.
The 2009 Value Adding Quest encourages students to identify a community need and explore the options for value adding by creating a product, concept, process or promotion which adds value to primary products or the natural environment.
Date: Saturday 14 March 2009
Time: 9.00 am to 12.00 pm
Venue: St Andrew’s Grammar
Address: 4 Hellenic Drive Dianella WA 6059
Session will include:
- Value adding and The Value Adding Quest.
- Links between Technology and Enterprise, Value Adding, Sustainability and the Sustainable Schools Project.
- Linking your current curriculum to the requirements of the Quest.
- deas from Technology and Enterprise teachers who have entered the Quest or are on the VAQ Committee.
- Opportunities for further learning.
To secure your place, complete the registration form below and fax to Maria Biscotto on 9450 3157 or e-mail information below to email@example.com by Monday 9th March 2009.
Download the registration form here.