Student Membership – was $22.00 including GST – – however this membership is now offered at no cost to full-time, unwaged Western Australian tertiary students.
- Access to regular PD/ PL opportunities at low or NO cost
- Discounted access to ECAWA State Conference, ACCE Conference and other major PD/ PL events were “member” rates are advertised
- Access to some of the grants and subsidies that may be available from time to time
- Participation in state wide or national projects
- Access to Australian Educational Computing journal — Online access
- Access to regular ISTE Study Tours
- May be co-opted to assist the ECAWA Committee
- Student members do not have the right to vote at General Meetings of the Association, however they are encouraged to attend these meetings.
- If you are joining ECAWA, rather than renewing an existing Student membership, your membership application will be presented to the ECAWA Committee at the next meeting for confirmation, however you may still attend and PL / PD at member rates from the time your application is received.
- This membership expires on the membership expires on the 30th of September, 2023, in line with the ECAWA Rules of Association. To continue your membership of ECAWA you will need to renew the membership at that time.
- If you are asked to quote your ECAWA Membership Number please quote the number on the TAX INVOICE for your membership. This number will change when you renew your membership each year.
- In applying for membership of ECAWA / renewing your ECAWA membership you confirm that you agree to support the Objects of the Association as outlined in the Rules of the Educational Computing Association of Western Australia (Inc) and the work of the Association, and abide by the Rules of the Association.