School / Organisational Membership – $165.00 a year including GST
- Access to regular PD/ PL opportunities at low or NO cost for at least 3 staff members (with more places usually able to be made available)
- Discounted access to ECAWA State Conference, ACCE Conference and other major PD/ PL events were “member” rates are advertised, for at least 3 staff members (with more discounted places usually able to be made available on request)
- Staff of member schools are able to apply for a subsidy to assist them to attend ACCE Conferences
- Access to grants and subsidies that may be available from time to time
- Participation in state wide or national projects
- Access to Australian Educational Computing journal — Online access
- Access to regular ISTE Study Tours
- Staff of the member schools may be elected or co-opted to positions on the ECAWA Committee and may be co-opted to assist the Committee
- One person may be nominated to be the voting representative of the school / organisation at General Meetings of the Association. This must be done on the form available from the Secretary and filed with the Secretary before the person can be accorded the rights of the “voting representative”. Other staff are encouraged to attend meetings although they are not able to vote.
- If you are joining ECAWA, rather than renewing an existing membership, your membership application will be presented to the ECAWA Committee at the next meeting for confirmation, however your staff may still attend and PL / PD at member rates from the time your payment is received.
- This membership expires on the 30th of September 2024, in line with the ECAWA Rules of Association. To continue your school membership of ECAWA you will need to renew the membership at that time.
- If you are asked to quote your ECAWA Membership Number please quote the number on the TAX INVOICE for your membership. This number will change when you renew your membership each year.
- In applying for membership of ECAWA / renewing your ECAWA membership you confirm that you agree to support the Objects of the Association as outlined in the Rules of the Educational Computing Association of Western Australia (Inc) and the work of the Association, and abide by the Rules of the Association.
Please note that this membership is made available to schools and similar organisations (colleges, kindergartens, university departments and the like). Businesses, including hardware, software, service and training providers are invited to contact ECAWA to discuss a sponsorship relationship.