School / Organisational Membership – $165.00 a year including GST
- Access to regular PD/ PL opportunities at low or NO cost for at least 3 staff members (with more places usually able to be made available)
- Discounted access to ECAWA State Conference, ACCE Conference and other major PD/ PL events were “member” rates are advertised, for at least 3 staff members (with more discounted places usually able to be made available)
- Staff of member schools are able to apply for a subsidy to assist them to attend ACCE Conferences (eg ACCE 2018 in Sydney, NSW)
- Access to grants and subsidies that may be available from time to time
- Participation in state wide or national projects
- Access to Australian Educational Computing journal — Online access
- Access to regular ISTE Study Tours
- Staff of the member schools may be elected or co-opted to positions on the ECAWA Committee and may be co-opted to assist the Committee
- One person may be nominated to be the voting representative of the school / organisation at General Meetings of the Association. Other staff are encouraged to attend meetings although they are not able to vote.
- If you are joining ECAWA, rather than renewing an existing membership, your membership application will be presented to the ECAWA Committee at the next meeting for confirmation, however your staff may still attend and PL / PD at member rates from the time your payment is received.
- This membership expires on the 30th of March, 2019, in line with the ECAWA Rules of Association. To continue your school membership of ECAWA you will need to renew the membership at that time.
Please note that this membership is made available to schools and similar organisations (colleges, kindergartens, university departments and the like). Businesses, including hardware, software, service and training providers are invited to contact ECAWA to discuss a sponsorship relationship.