Retired Individual Membership – $22.00 a year including GST
- Access to regular PD/ PL opportunities at low or NO cost
- Discounted access to ECAWA State Conference, ACCE Conference and other major PD/ PL events were “member” rates are advertised
- Able to apply for a subsidy to assist them to attend ACCE Conferences (eg ACCE 2020 in Melbourne, Victoria)
- Access to grants and subsidies that may be available from time to time
- Participation in state wide or national projects
- Access to Australian Educational Computing journal — Online access
- Access to regular ISTE Study Tours
- May be nominated for awards: ECAWA Educator of the Year / ECAWA Educational Leader of the Year
- May be nominated for national recognition: ACS / ACCE Educator of the Year and ACS / ACCE Educational Leader of the Year
- May be elected or co-opted to positions on the ECAWA Committee and may be co-opted to assist the Committee
- Retired Individual members have the right to vote at General Meetings of the Association
- When you apply to move from an Individual Membership to a Retired Individual Membership, your membership application will be presented to the ECAWA Committee at the next meeting for confirmation, however you may still attend and PL / PD at member rates from the time your payment is received.
- This membership expires on the 30th of September, 2022, in line with the ECAWA Rules of Association. To continue your membership of ECAWA you will need to renew the membership at that time.
- If you are asked to quote your ECAWA Membership Number please quote the number on the TAX INVOICE for your membership. This number will change when you renew your membership each year.
- In applying for membership of ECAWA / renewing your ECAWA membership you confirm that you agree to support the Objects of the Association as outlined in the Rules of the Educational Computing Association of Western Australia (Inc) and the work of the Association, and abide by the Rules of the Association.
Please note that this membership is made available to educators who support the objects of the Educational Computing Association of Western Australia (Inc). Businesses, including hardware, software, service and training providers and their representatives are invited to contact ECAWA to discuss a sponsorship relationship.