Individual Membership – $71.50 a year including GST
- Access to regular PD/ PL opportunities at low or NO cost
- Discounted access to ECAWA State Conference, ACCE Conference and other major PD/ PL events were “member” rates are advertised
- Able to apply for a subsidy to assist them to attend ACCE Conferences (eg ACCE 2018 in Sydney, NSW)
- Access to grants and subsidies that may be available from time to time
- Participation in state wide or national projects
- Access to Australian Educational Computing journal — Online access
- Access to regular ISTE Study Tours
- May be nominated for awards: ECAWA Educator of the Year / ECAWA Educational Leader of the Year
- May be nominated for national recognition: ACS / ACCE Educator of the Year and ACS / ACCE Educational Leader of the Year
- May be elected or co-opted to positions on the ECAWA Committee and may be co-opted to assist the Committee
- Individual members have the right to vote at General Meetings of the Association
- If you are joining ECAWA, rather than renewing an existing membership, your membership application will be presented to the ECAWA Committee at the next meeting for confirmation, however you may still attend and PL / PD at member rates from the time your payment is received.
- This membership expires on the 30th of March, 2019, in line with the ECAWA Rules of Association. To continue your membership of ECAWA you will need to renew the membership at that time.