ECAWA Membership Renewals Due on September 30th

ECAWA membership subscriptions, for both personal and school memberships, normally become due at either the end of March or the end of September each year, and lately there have been enquiries from members asking ‘Do I need to renew my membership?’

To avoid confusion, just remember that if you did not make a membership payment in March or with your Conference registration, it will be due on September 30th.

If you still have a question or need individual confirmation please email secretary@ecawa.wa.edu.au

How do I renew my ECAWA membership?

Renewing your ECAWA membership is easy. Just use the online form at bit.ly/ECAWARenewal2014 OR download the and complete the  ECAWA 2014 – 2015 Membership Renewal form (best read with Adobe Acrobat / Acrobat Reader) This form becomes your Tax Invoice when it is completed.

Return the form by email when you make your payment by PayPal, credit card or direct deposit / bank transfer. If you pay by cheque, please enclose a copy of the form with your cheque.

How do I make a payment?

There are a number of payment options available, however PayPal is the method of payment ECAWA prefers as it helps us keep the costs to members as low as possible, and also provides the person making the payment with a record of the payment immediately. Please see http://ecawa.wa.edu.au/old//about/paying-your-ecawa-invoice/for for information.

Be Sociable, Share!