ECAWA Membership Renewals are Due on March 30th

ECAWA membership subscriptions, for both personal and school memberships, normally become due at either the end of March or the end of September each year, and lately there have been enquiries from members asking ‘Do I need to renew my membership?’

To avoid confusion, everyone who has a membership that is valid past March 2014 will be sent an email confirming that their membership is still ‘financial’.

If you still have a question or need individual confirmation of your membership status please email secretary@ecawa.wa.edu.au

How do I renew my ECAWA membership?

Renewing your ECAWA membership is easy. Just download the and complete the  ECAWA 2014 – 2015 Membership Renewal form (best read with Adobe Acrobat / Acrobat Reader) This form becomes your Tax Invoice when it is completed.

Return the form by email when you make your payment by credit card or direct deposit / bank transfer. If you pay by cheque, please enclose a copy of the form with your cheque.

What if I am also registering for the ECAWA 2014 State Conference?

If you are going to participate in the ECAWA 2014 State Conference you may opt to register for the conference as a non member. When you pay the non member conference registration your ECAWA personal membership will be automatically extended through to the 30th of March 2015 and there is no need to submit a separate Membership form.

How do I make a payment?

There are a number of payment options available. Please see http://ecawa.wa.edu.au/old//about/paying-your-ecawa-invoice/for for information.

Be Sociable, Share!