Do I need to renew my ECAWA membership?

ECAWA membership subscriptions, for both personal and school memberships, normally become due at either the end of March or the end of September each year, and lately there have been enquiries from members asking ‘Do I need to renew my membership?’

The simple answer is ‘Yes! You need to renew your ECAWA membership now!’

To avoid confusion, everyone who has a membership that is valid through to March 2014 has already been sent an email confirming that their membership is still ‘financial’.

If you still have a question or need individual confirmation of your membership status please email secretary@ecawa.wa.edu.au

How do I renew my ECAWA membership?

Renewing your ECAWA membership is easy. Just download the and complete the  ECAWA Membership Renewal Form September 2013 (best read with Adobe Acrobat / Acrobat Reader) This form becomes your Tax Invoice when it is completed.

Return the form by email when you make your payment by credit card or direct deposit / bank transfer. If you pay by cheque, please enclose a copy of the form with your cheque.

What if I am also registering for the ECAWA 2013 State Conference?

If you are going to participate in the ECAWA 2013 State Conference you may opt to register for the conference as a non member. When you pay the non member conference registration your ECAWA personal membership will be automatically extended through to the 30th of September 2014.

How do I make a payment?

There are a number of payment options available. Please see http://ecawa.wa.edu.au/old//about/paying-your-ecawa-invoice/ for for information.

Be Sociable, Share!